Cannabis Tea with Ginger Cocktail Recipe
Preparation time: 3 mins
Servings: 1 serving
Cold and refreshing iced (cannabis) tea never tasted this great! The Hennessy Cannabis tea recipe is an inviting mix of a Cognac and chilled cannabis tea garnished with mint and ginger which set this off perfectly, giving it a zing that is sure to waken your senses.
- 25ml serving of brandy (Hennessy VS Cognac)
- 50ml serving of Kokoro Botanicals Cannabis Tea (fresh brewed, then chilled)
- 10ml (approx.) sugar syrup (or Splenda)
- 3 mint leaves (approx.)
- 3 slices of ginger (approx.)
- Garnish: 1 mint leaf
How to make:
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a mixing glass, add the ginger, mint leaves, and sugar syrup and muddle very well.
- Pour the Cognac and chilled Cannabis Tea over top and muddle a little more.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.
- Serve and enjoy!
- To obtain the most flavour from your cannabis tea, brew it with hot water then chill it.
- Follow the recommended brewing time on the package.
- Don’t have sugar syrup? Try honey, this works just as well.
- A splash of fresh lemon can give this drink a vibrant accent.
We hope you enjoy this refreshing Cannabis tea cocktail as much as we do, we would love to hear your thoughts on it.